From:
Keli M Sorrentino <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Nov 1997 19:23:55 -0500
Hi All !!!

I have a question that a client would like an answer for. She has a
friend who doesn't want to breastfeed because she has very bad allergies.
She believes that her allergies will be passed to the baby through the
breastmilk. My client has given her info on the fact that breastfed
babies have fewer allergies. Apparantly, she doesn't care about that
because she feels that her milk won't protect her baby but instead will
"infect" it !!!
I don't have any references that would dispute this - Do any of you ?

I am currently set at "no mail" so I would appreciate it if you all could
send any info directly to me so I can forward it on.

TIA,
Keli