From:
Janet Simpson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Oct 1998 09:23:11 -0700
>>Open that bookstore, Marie.  Shall we do it in CA or IL?

Open it in CA and I'll work for you!  Can I bring PJ???

Jay

Also tired of bucking the system...a mom told me yesterday that she was told
by her HCP to pump before every Bfeed, to increase her supply, then put the
baby to breast, and then top off with the milk she pumped.   ??????  Does
this sound as backassward to you as it does to me?  Stupid thing is is the
mom did it even tho she thought it sounded like an awful lot of extra
work...sigh
Jay Simpson, CLE
Sacramento (State Capital), California, West Coast, USA
"No Miracles performed here, just a lot of love and hard work."