From:
"Linda J. Smith" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 18 Feb 2001 10:45:02 -0500
Henci Goer has written a "sequel" to Obstetric Myths & Research Realities.
Her new book is "The Thinking Woman's Guide to a Better Birth,"  published
by Perigree books, ISBN 0-399-52517-3. It's just as good, perhaps even
better than Myths. It was published in early 1999.

Linda J. Smith, BSE, FACCE, IBCLC
Bright Future Lactation Resource Centre www.bflrc.com
6540 Cedarview Ct., Dayton, OH 45459-1214 USA
(937) 438-9458 email [log in to unmask]