From:
Katherine Catone <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Jan 2001 12:25:50 -0800
I was infected with the Happy99.exe, which is a worm type virus.  It
appears to have been sent to all of you via an attachment (without my
knowledge).  If you haven't opened the attachment, you are okay, if you
have opened the Happy99.exe attachment, you have infected your computer
as well.

If you think you have been infected, there is a web site which has a
removal program.
http://www.starlighter.com/happy99/

If you are having trouble, email me back and I can send you some
information. I am currently clean and uninfected.  I am very sorry for
any trouble this may have caused any of you.  I was unaware of this
until I recently bought and installed Norton Anti-Virus progam. I may
have had this for months without knowing about it.

Love,
Kathe Catone

--
Katherine Catone, LLLL, IBCLC