Date:
Thu, 8 Mar 2012 21:57:28 -0500
Dear Sonya

I wholeheartedly agree with you.  We do need change! And  change needs to
come from society and from within.  I do see it slowly  happening.

I just came from a meeting of 30 WIC nutritionists, many of whom work for
USDA. There was not a person at the table who did not recognize
breastfeeding as  an integral part of our program.

There is change coming. And when the leaders get involved more change can
happen. We may not change the formula problem soon. But the more aware
people  become of the problem, the more change can happen.

Carole Peterson MS, IBCLC
Indiana