From:
Cindy Curtis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Mar 1997 16:29:13 -0500
I must say that I agree with Deborah's post about pumps going into
diaper bags for moms.  I'm not saying that the company that makes the
company makes bad pumps ( I actually don't know much about the company)
But I am definately saying that giving moms pumps without professional
advice can be detrimental and that anything given free by any formula
company to breastfeeding moms is given with the hopes that when mom has
a bf problem in the middle of the night she will turn to that
prepackaged  artificial formula and give it to her baby and keep giving
it to her baby instead of calling a lactation professional. It is a ploy
and tactic used by the formula companies to get more business.
--
š~š~š~š~š~š~š~š~š~š~š~š~š~š~š~š~š~š~š~š~š~š~š~š
         Cindy Curtis , RN, IBCLC