From:
R LOCKYER <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Aug 1995 15:05:29 EDT
We recently received foundation moeny to produce our '95 WBW poster. I
explained months ago that the theme for this year was 'Empowering Women',
When the poster was sent in for approval, the reply was "we don't
understand 'empowering'. We think bf is 'nice' and 'good'...we just don't
get it. It sounds too militant".
I had no immediate response beyond the obvious. My coordinator picked up
the conversation. The foundation pulled their logo, but not the funding.

So what is a zealot? Check out K.Auerbach's sign off message. It keeps me
going forward, upward and through.

Regina Lockyer CCE