From:
Zettervall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Jan 1996 01:36:01 -0500
Hello! I am Kathie Zettervall, and I am the office manager for the
International Board of Lactation Consultant Examiners (IBLCE) main office in
VA. We will be online at the office within a few months. Right now you could
send requests (your real n/a/ph) for an exam application to my home e-mail
address, if you'd rather not make a phone call or use snail mail.

This yr's exam is July 29th. First deadline is March 31st, then April 30,
and May 15, with fees increasing as time goes on.

I will send attachments tomorrow (1:30 AM now) about eligibility pathways,
reading list, etc.

I signed on today, and got numerous Qs already. I will probably only have
time to log in general information. So, save those other Qs for a call or
letter.