Date:
Fri, 7 Aug 2015 13:56:16 +0000
The problem with some of the hospital cleaners is that they break down the plastic surfaces.  Cavicide is the recommended cleaner for isolettes and pumps.  Virex and alcohol wipes damage and cause pits which can retain bacteria and also will discolor the plastics.   Manufacturer's recommendations should always be used.  WE use q-tips and brushes to clean ours and cover with a plastic bag when cleaned.