From:
the juliest person you know <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Oct 2014 23:54:11 +0000
" Date:    Tue, 7 Oct 2014 08:43:32 -0500
From:    Pat Young <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: Traumatic breastfeeding experience/ Breastfeeding, Take Two

There is a fairly new book out called "Breastfeeding, Take Two: Successful breastfeeding the second time around"  by Stephanie Casemore, 2012,  ISBN 978-0-9736142-1-3.  I haven't had a chance to read it, it's in my 'to do' pile.  A quote on the back "Our decision to breastfeed, and our ability to breastfeed, are two of the most interfered-with aspects of childrearing, and we as  mothers are for the most part unaware of this reality."  I think worth reading if you have time.  Has anyone else read it???  Pat in SNJ"
I've read it and liked it.  It's a good follow-up to Exclusively Pumping Breast Milk by the same author.  Would have been better with some pictures, though.
Julie Tardos
==== I went to rehab in wine country just to keep my options open.  -- Robin Williams