Date:
Sat, 28 Jul 2001 12:24:00 -0500
I send my positive energies to all of you who are taking the exam on Monday.

I echo many of the posts that others have sent about letting go of more
input into the brain at this time. There has been some hard research that
shows that when one takes time off after studying she does better on exams.

The one thing that helped me on the day of the exam was Rescue Remedy. (Are
some of you not surprised?)  I had it in my purse and put the recommended 4
drops into the cup of water on my desk.  I know that it helped calm me so
that I could remember what I did know.

When I returned from lunch I renewed my water and drops.

So tuck that little brown bottle into your pocket or purse and let old RR
come to the rescue to help you relax.

Pat Gima, IBCLC
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Mailto:[log in to unmask]