From:
Lynn Manley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Dec 1997 14:28:46 -0800
This is my second trip out of lurker land but I could'nt stand it I live
in Vancover B.C. and in our local
paper today in the entertainment section was this article and I
quoate"Pietra Thornton, separated wife
of actor/director Billy Bob, takes the opportunity of a coming playboy
bare all to trash the movie star.
Says marriage to him was like "a prison". Says he was so jealous he made
her nurse their two boys"until they were two and three years old just to
keep me at home and to stop other men from looking at me."
Gosh,that just makes me so mad. Breastfeeding my babies(3) was the most
empowering thing I ever did as a women and for her to use that for
sensationalism- AAAHHHHH!!!
I thought we were farther ahead than this.

Thanks
Lynn
Canada