From:
Mandi Porta <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Jul 1998 13:35:25 -0400
I was wondering if anyone out there is familar with any U.S.Military
hospitals that have achieved or are currently working towards baby friendly
status.  I am attempting to get this initiative off the ground
here at United States Naval Hospital Okinawa and I would like to make
contact with others who are attemping the same thing elsewhere.
Also does anyone know where I could find information about how much
money I need to find to afford formula for a 100 delivery a month
hospital with a 30% bottlefeeding rate.

 Thank you very much for your help.  I can be contacted at:
Mandi Porta, R.N.
ENS/NC/USNR