Date:
Thu, 6 May 1999 00:00:13 EDT
I like to use The Answer Book, Ruth Lawrence's book, and Riordan & Auerbach
for
reference, but I like to suggest "So That's What They're For" for moms
prenataly because it's light reading, has humor, yet gives good information
without sounding tense or scary (which a lot of mothers are before they
deliver)

Did anyone see Politically Incorrect last night?  I was so upset, I wanted to
write to you immediately.  They were discussing breastfeeding in Borders
and one of the guests said  he felt it was perfectly natural for a woman
 to feed a baby anywhere and then the host said "he can't understand why
anyone would breastfeed in public, because he wouldn't masturbate in public".
 I couldn't believe this stupidity!!!!  One of the other guests said that she
breastfed her two
babies and couldn't believe that he could possibly lump the two things
together. I used to enjoy watching that show at midnight, but not any more!!

Is there a time after exercise that a woman should wait before breastfeeding?
I know it's better to breastfeed beforehand, but in this case, the women goes
and "works out" after work and then goes home to feed the baby.  Any specific
amount of time between exercise and feeding her baby that would be best?
Can't find any time information.

Thanks for your help.
Tammy Arbeter