From:
Pamela Morrison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Dec 2010 15:17:52 +0000
Karleen and Heather

Thanks for your comments.  Heather, you were right in all that you
said.  I'm really so disappointed in this article.  Because I know
how ghastly the UK press can be about this sort of thing I asked the
journalist to email me her questions, and said I'd be happy to email
my responses back.  I didn't want to be misquoted.  But even though
she had only to cut & paste my response, it was clearly too hard
:'(  Anyway, here is my full response pasted below.

Pamela (who keeps trying, but who never seems to learn ....)