From:
Karen Foard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 May 1997 21:59:58 -0500
This thread reminds me of the funny that used to make me chuckle as I got a
back and side ache from twisting in the car to lean over the front facing
car seat to nurse (it was just a back ache when the car seat was still rear
facing!):

One man to another: " Yeah, my wife used to be a 34-B but now she is a
38-Long"  :D!!

Gotta keep a sense of humor in this business!!

Karen Foard, IBCLC
"Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot,
 nothing is going to get better.  It's not."      The Lorax by Dr. Suess