From:
Tony Knox <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Jul 2001 00:00:29 +0100
>it's the women's bodies that are at defective
One might also consider the substantial numbers who now opt for c-section as
it is felt to be more 'convenient'. i.e. a guaranteed day which allows
schedules to be planned - and less pain.
The fact that BF may be more difficult is not seen as a problem by those who
opt for this 'designer' birth.

Tony