From:
Melissa Senf <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 17 Jun 2012 12:25:00 +0000
This reminds me of Jamie Oliver's "Food Revolution" where he tried to get Americans to start thinking about the school food choices.  He tried to work with the politicians.  He ended up going around them and talked directly to the media.  This is what I would suggest.  Call press conferences, get on radio talk shows, etc.  Let the people know the corruption which exists.

You are probably just exhausting yourself by trying to have a conversation with the elected officials.  They don't care.

Melissa Senf, IBCLC, RN