From:
AJ Halvorsen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 May 1995 08:57:05 -0400
I guess I'm being a little defensive but I feel I need to say this as a
non-LC.  I've never misrepresented myself on purpose many times I'm asked if
I'm a LL leader, or LC, or midwife, my answer is always no but that does not
mean I cannot give some good advice. I  see many of you recommending other
health care fields(someone who can adjust cranial nerves?) some non LC know
there limitations just as I'm sure many of you do.  Yes mine might be greater
limitations but at ground level I hope to be on your side and you on mine as
in the end we need more people knowledgable about BF and in a position to
positively promte and educate.

ChiChi's are better
AJ Halvorsen RN