Date:
Mon, 30 Mar 1998 17:34:43 EST
Our Breastfeeding Update'98 conference was a great success last Friday due in
no small part to Dr. Newman, our keynote speaker.  Excellent slides, easy
presentation, wonderful handouts to be copied and shared, what more could you
ask??  I will long remember the sight of the good doctor, standing on a chair
demonstrating breast compression with both hands compressing his blue button-
down shirt. All of us feel fortunate to have seen and heard him before we
died.
Barbara Hayes