From:
Jennifer Tow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Jun 2001 22:49:48 EDT
Carol wrote:
"I've been struggling recently on ways to educate the community on
 breastfeeding because I'm finding there's a great lack of information
 available, or retreivable to the public."

Mothering has "free issue cards" available to anyone who works with moms. Mothering was a great resource for me many years ago when my first baby was born (and really for just about everyone else I knew then) and even though it has become a bit mainstream for me over the years, it is the perfect balance for all of the "Baby Talk" type mags. You can just contact them for a stack of the cards. (I have no $$ connection, of course).
Jennifer Tow, IBCLC, CT, USA