Date:
Mon, 30 Jul 2001 20:41:29 EDT
In a message dated 7/30/01 7:11:59 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

<< Subject: Re: more on snake bite

 > Can't find info on Corfab - I assume it has another name.  >>

Thanks, Tony and all others who wrote on this issue.  I just learned the
correct spelling for this product is CROFAB.  Don't know if it has another
name - it is a "new" product.  She had an allergic reaction to the first
antivenin given.

She is pumping - has no contact with baby.  She has not dumped the milk since
this aftetnoon, but will if she needs to.  How many hours after the last dose
must she dump?  The folks in charge seem to have no idea.

Thanks again for such a speedy response. I am calling the sister back in just
a bit.

Lisa Updike
Roanoke, VA