From:
"<Chris Mayou>" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Dec 1997 13:30:55 -0500
Our family went on a 1-week curise with our 8-month-old.  We had over the
years taken many trips with infants, and would have given up this freebie
trip (thru dh's business) if we couldn't take our baby; it required a bit of
work to make sure this was OK, BTW.  Anyway.... while on this cruise, at
least four couples came up to us saying how much they missed their baby at
home and wished they'd brought her/him.  The mother on the kayak will be in
the same no-turning-back situation.  I wish her luck.
Chris Mayou