Date:
Wed, 2 Aug 2000 14:08:53 EDT
Thanks for the words of encouragement. I called one of the private OB/Gyn docs who I have worked with in the past and he said he would never refer to anyone but me because he knows what I will say and what the results will be. That made me feel better.
I just did a TV interview for World Bfing Week. I have the WABA banners on loan for WBW ( thanks Dorraine Bailey) and they are wonderful. They are hanging in our lobby and everyone is stopping by to see them and ask how on earth did they get to Beaufort County from Malaysia!! We even have clients wanting to get their pictures taken with the banners! We have alot of BFing moms in today--more then normal it seems so the banners are a natural lead in to saluting those moms  and inviting them to  the WBW activity we have planned for Friday.
I also have almost a riot on my hands. I got a nametag neckcord from  a display  at the conference that says "Good Health begins with Breastfeeding" on it. Now the entire staff wants one ( even the not so supportive staff has goten in the spirit). If anyone knows who has these ID cords with this message on it, I need to order.
Take care.
Barbara Whitehead, IBCLC
Eastern NC