From:
DBarnes98 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Apr 1998 18:00:36 EDT
Anyone with Dr. Palmers Email?? I have a son, totaly BF from birth thru 2.5
years. Top teeth had holes in them that looked EXACTLY like bottle mouth
sydrome. My sone NEVER had a bottle EVER. My Dentist said that is what it
was....from nursing, (uh-huh , yeah, sure doc......).  Anyway, I called all
over and a very  BF friendly DDS told me that many babies have pits and
fissures, "soft teeth" its hereditary, he said. Well, I've always wondered and
would like to share this info with Dr. Palmer. Also, two of my kids now need
extensive dental work ie Orthodonics possible surgery etc....doc told me my
daughter had a high palate! Hmph. Imagine that she never had a bottle and
nursed for 2.5 years too?!
Diane Barnes
Maternal Expressions