Date:
Sun, 17 Feb 2008 01:01:14 EST

Sorry all,
DD was "helping" and didn't' think of all my groups and business contacts
being in the address book,
Laura

In a message dated 2/16/2008 11:02:00 P.M. Central Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

There is  1 message totalling 37 lines in this issue.

Topics of the  day:

1. Do we like the same books?

Lactnet Archives are  at:
LACTNET Archives http://community.lsoft.com/archives/lactnet.html
To  Manage your Subscription, ie go nomail, index, etc, go  to:
http://community.lsoft.com/archives/lactnet.html

Thanks-  Kathleen Bruce, Kathy Koch, Rachel Myr,
Karleen Gribble, Linda Pohl,  LACTNET Facilitators

Questions to  [log in to unmask]

lactnet nomail
2. To start  it again: set lactnet mail
3. To unsubscribe: unsubscribe lactnet
4. To  get a comprehensive list of rules and directions: get lactnet  welcome