From:
Kathleen Bruce <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Jul 2003 16:49:48 -0400
Dear Marie and all,

I would like to congratulate Marie on providing the second edition of
this very good book.  I realize that Marie is not self serving here, but
proud of her very fine accomplishment. I would also like to remind
everyone that in cases like this, it is best not to post costs, etc,
because then it really does look like advertising, and this goes against
our policy for Lactnet.

Many thanks for avoiding pricing information, etc, and congratulations
again on your accomplishment..

best regards,

Kathleen