Date:
Fri, 12 Jun 1998 12:51:57 -0700
Rhoda
We had a mother deliever last year who was a police officer  .She had a
premie  so she spent a lot of time at the hospital and I got to know her
well.  She too was concerned about going back to work and wearing the
bullet vest. Her concern was  would the weight of the vest  cause her pain
etc? Well she brought the vest to the hospital and it was not a unisex vest
but  made for Female officers even had cups in the vest.  I tried it on
myself and had my picture taken in the vest<G>. It was light weight. She
did fine working, wearing the vest and  breastfeeding .
Hope this helps
Jan Aken RN IBCLC
mailto:[log in to unmask]