Date:
Fri, 23 Oct 1998 08:37:18 -0400
I am confused as to what this 5% is supposed to refer to?  5% of all women
in general cannot make enough or 5% of all women who do nurse can't make
enough?

regardless does the number really matter?  when a mom is unable for
whatever reason to be metting her baby's needs I've found few comforted by
not being alone.  In fact sometimes it makes them more mad, as in if this
is so common how come no one's found a solution other than supplementing?
One mom compared it to telling infertile women they can just adopt and
there's nothing different about adopting anyway.

-wendey (studying LC)