From:
Osterholt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Jan 1998 09:20:46 +0000
> Because we are hospital based and
> hired we can only hire RN's.  The part-time position could be someone planning
> to sit the exam this year.

Was I the only one who took offense to this?

I don't think that being hospital base justifies the hiring of only RN
IBCLC's. The only time I would see the justification would be when the IBCLC's
are also called to do RN work as well. I don't really want to start a war but
this hospital sounds like it would take someone with little experience only
because they plan to sit the exam over someone with alot of experience who may
not be an RN.

Can you tell that I am a proud non RN IBCLC who only wants to be heard?

Assunta Osterholt, IBCLC