From:
Barbara Latterner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Oct 1999 10:24:12 EDT
Dear LACTnetters:
    I am thrilled to finally to finaaly be a member of LACTNET!!!(has taken
me awhile to join the electronic world-I still have a rotary phone!!). My
name is Barbara Latterner;am an IBCLC, since 1996; and RN with past
experience in Peds (few years) and Psychiatric Nursing (many); former LLL
Leader-thanks to them and their powerful influence over the years, am IBCLC
today.  I'm in private practice as LC; member lactation consortium, Media
Watch coord. as of 2000, (again); have 3 daughters, 24, 16 and 10 yrs. (all
BF, last 2 for many years); live in Brewster.NY.  I've already read many
postings over past two days and love it as I knew I would!!  I promise to try
my hardest not to make mistakes (the "welcome rules" scared me I admit!) but
I'm beginning menopause, can't I use that as a defense lest I error?? (just
kidding!!)
    Hope this isn't too long or I'll be starting out on the wrong foot.  I so
look forward to all I can learn and share with all of you.  Thank you to K.
Bruce and K. Auerbach, et all for providing such an excellant resource of
info and sharing!!
    Warmly, Barbara