From:
"Callie Huza." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 13 Jan 1996 00:47:52 -0500
For the mom who is using a Nurture III and supply has dwindled from 12 oz to
9 oz, has she by any chance tryed changing the filter?  They do got old and I
advise my moms to change then about every 3 months or before if the filter
gets condensation inside.  The filters are cheap and can be obtained from
Bailey Medical, if you need the address please E-mail me privately.

Callie Huza,
Private practice in Santee, CA (where we are having the Hottest Winter ever!!
It is awful!