From:
Leslie Ward <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Feb 2001 16:30:45 -0600
On Monday morning I had a meeting (not bf related, teenage child related)
for 3 hours that still to this moment causes me pain, anger and a whole lot
of other emtions.

After bursting into tears even into the following morning (while driving) I
came home and decided to put the whole thing out of my mind by reading
LactNet.

Cathy's post about floating downstream and Kathy's about dealing with
defending her son and who he is - were all I needed to start to put that
meeting into perspective.

I'm still not too keen on what the end result will be as far as my child
will be - but now I am hoping that while floating downstream, I'll spy a log
cabin my family and I can move to and forget about this whole mess!

Finding LactNet useful for non-breastfeeding support and floating away. . .

Leslie Ward
Fort Hood, TX
PS - the wedding in CA was perfect, the bride gorgeous, the food great, the
groom is a nice young man and fun was had by all! They are coming to visit
is 2 weeks so my husband can meet his new son-in-law, can't wait.

Leslie Ward