From:
"Andrea E. Duval" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Jan 2001 05:10:57 -0500
Oh that burns me.  That really burns me.  Soon I won't be able to purchase
ANY food.  It's bad enough that my kids REALLY like Juicy Juice (we can get
it on WIC) but I will not purchase it.  Not to mention Stouffer's french
bread pizza...

I wish Nestle would learn, but since there are not "enough" of us boycotting
them, I doubt they ever will.  :(

Andrea E. Duval
Staff Member
Moms4Milk.org