From:
Kellie Whitney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Feb 2006 13:21:33 -0800
  My understanding is that the chain responded appropriately, informing the store employees that complany policy does NOT prohibit breastfeeding in thier stores, that they support a baby's right to eat when hungry, that breast is best, etc. If that is indeed the case, would a boycott really be the correct course of action?

  Hopefully, the incident will encourage legislation at the state level confirming a baby's right to nurse wherever he/she is legally permitted to be.

  Personally, I do not shop at Victoria's Secret because I do not want my 3-year-old son to see the almost pornographic posters in the store window He has commented when passing the store at the mall that "That lady (the model) has big nursies!!!"

Kellie Whitney, LLLL
  California