From:
Phyllis Adamson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Apr 2005 22:15:30 -0700
Did the M&MM books have anything stuck or stamped on them that wasn't put
there by the publisher? If so, can they be removed or covered up? And were
the books altered in any way?
I'm wondering if the publisher could find some large orders that were paid
for by the ABM company. If they were paid for by another organization, or
individual(s), it's clear that they felt they must conceal the transaction
from the publisher or the author. If that were the case, how can they
properly put the purchase(s) and distribution of these books in their
Advertising budget? Anyone in finance / accounting / auditing that knows of
proper business procedures?
May not be illegal, but it doesn't pass the "Smell Test", IMO.
Phyllis

Phyllis Adamson, IBCLC, RLC
Glendale, AZ