From:
Susan R Potts <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Jan 2000 21:18:04 -0600
Dear Pat and all,
     My inner city hospital in St. Paul, MN finally implemented a
lactation support center in August of 1998.  The patient satisfaction
surveys from the spring of 1999 had never been so high!  The OB service
was rated over 95% percent good or very good; a HUGE improvement from the
previous year.  The administration gave out a glowing letter to our floor
and a special pink name tag necklace to each staff member.   The
lactation service had been the single biggest change.
     I'll be there this Friday and can copy the exact rating and
categories and can post them to you if you wish.
     Best wishes to your friend and the addition of LC staff.

    It's bedtime for my children..........what am I doing here at the
computer???

    Susan P
     rn ibclc
   Minnesota