From:
Jaye Simpson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 May 2005 07:40:22 -0700
Hi All,
Debbie writes:

    Just reading this made me think that it would be  phenomenal if you
could  have a massage therapy group there attempting to  advertise their
wears.   Expecting/Lactating moms usually have achy  necks and backs.
Offering FREE massage for the moms would bring them there  in droves.  The
massage therapist would benefit from plenty of free  advertising.

Jaye again:  Actually I DO Have a massage therapist sharing my booth with
me!!  She also does pregnancy massage and doula work and is TOTALLY
supportive of my business, breastfeeding, moms and babies.  She and I are
slowly building a business together...should be FABULOUS!  Oh, she will have
her massage chair there for free massages...She is the ONLY massage
therapist there.  I am not the only LC - but there are only a couple of us
there...

Warmly,
Jaye