From:
Dee Dee Saunders <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Aug 1998 17:55:05 -0230
Just found out my cousin is expecting twin boys in
December!  Her mom and I are hoping to encourage
her to BF them to reduce the expense as she is
about to become a single mom.

She is currently living in Halifax (family is in
St John's, NFLD), Nova Scotia and has no plans to
return home to Newfoundland where there is plenty
of support.  I am writing to the list to seek some
info on support systems in Metro Halifax area,
should she stay there.  I have passed on to her
Mom the toll-free number for LLL Canada and
discussed doulas and LC's with her.

We are very concerned for her and the boys'
welfare and want her to know there is plenty of
support if she stays on her own.

TIA
Dee Dee Saunders, BN RN
Goose Bay, Labrador, Canada