From:
Carrolls <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Nov 1997 08:28:47 -0500
Hi,

How much blessed thistle and fenugreek do you tell them to take?  Is it
capsules or tea?  What about "Mother's Milk TEA?"  Are there any articles
on this? Can you email it to me? How much "Bach Rescue Remedy?"  I have
been using fenugreek capsules with very good success. Have an anecdotal
article from a Dr.  She said take 15 capsules initially then 2-4 every 3-4
hr. until you SMELL maple.
This is an opening for a lot of mom's to alternative medicine.... that and
cabbage leaves.  Did any one get Christiane  Northrup's book after I
recommended  it??  That was the MOST response I have ever gotten to a post.
 Apparently, a lot of you already love her.  ILCA said they already asked
her to speak and she does NO speaking in the summer.

Thanks,

Patti Carroll, RN, IBCLC
Atlanta, Ga. Private Practice/ Sanvita