From:
Pat Young <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Aug 2011 10:27:28 -0400
Hear! Hear!

We need to  keep IBCLCs varied, not just from med backgrounds.

We need to keep complaining in private and public about WHO Code violations.

We need to keep complaining about and to peds and ENTs who don't see the
ragged nipples and tears that we do.

We need to keep complaining to anyone and everyone about deceptive
advertising practices.

It's been hot here in US.  I think we are all frustrated with the repeated
fixable problems  that come to us.  I f I have seen one tt in past few mo,
I've seen a dozen, babies ranging from a few weeks to 6 months.  I don't see
how these moms put up with the pain  and keep nursing their delightful
healthy babies. (delightful healthy babies- I guess that's why-duh) But the
moms are paying too high a price for things that should have been
completely avoided or  taken care of .  Pat in SNJ