From:
Kershaw Jane <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Apr 2008 09:16:02 -0500
Just be aware that in cases of MRSA, the symptoms are a hot red area
that doesn't improve with drainage and gradually increases in size.
Look for any type of surface induration on the skin, etc.  These don't
improve with standard antibiotics either and often require aspiration.
Have had several patients with this.