From:
Patrica Young <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Jul 1999 22:46:32 -0400
>They may have a bit of an uncomfortable day or
> so, if the baby's needs and her production are a day out of sync - milk
> comes in day 2-3, baby still quite sleepy and still learning about
feeding
> until day 3-4.

I think this is one of the Murphy's Laws of BF, day 3 - mom fullest, baby
yellowest and sleepy :-)
But again with an explanation mom settles down and does what needs to  be
done (wake baby, express, whatever).  So much of what we do is reassurance,
mothering the mother, explanation.  Just knowing what is going on is enough
for many moms.
Sincerely, Pat in SNJ