Date:
Tue, 19 Apr 2005 06:56:53 -0700
The California local ABC news just reported that what an infant eats in
the first week of life can determine if they have life long problems
such as obesity.  If a baby gets formula and gains weight quickly that
first week, they will be more likely to be obese as adults.  It was a
very positive story, I was impressed.  I looked for the story on line
and can't find it at the moment.  Here is their website if you want to
write a note to them telling them thank you for the positive story on
breastfeeding.
http://abclocal.go.com/kabc/

Joylyn