From:
Theresa Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Dec 2001 13:10:29 -0800
I think you just spoke to many of us, Barbara, who
needed a pick-me-up from swimming against the current
for so long.  I am saving your letter to Laurie to
read when I will need it I am sure on another day.

Also thank you, Laurie, for venting what so many of us
feel and just dont think to acknowledge.  Through your
frustration, many of us heard something today from
Barbara that we all need from time to time.  To know
we made a difference somehow in this effort we feel so
passionate about.  Through your frustration many have
been given freshness to begin again.

Laurie, please know that many of us are with you, you
are not alone.  Just come to this list to get some
fresh perspective and a cyber hug (or handshake if you
prefer!)

Theresa Johnson
Heidelberg Germany