From:
Lynn Moony <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 9 Aug 1997 10:31:38 -2
Has anyone got scripts for any ready-made radio spots please? - I
think you call them "Public Service Announcements" in the U.S.

I was asked to pitch up at a radio station yesterday morning for what
I thought was going to be a "phone-in" programme.  Yes, I should have
checked it out first - it was all at pretty short notice, typical for
here in S.A.  It turned out that the station could offer us a
recording session for three 30-second spots and I had about 15
minutes to make them up.  Not ideal!

For future reference, I wondered if anyone with more experience
(marketing, advertising, anything?) could offer any tips on what can
be done most effectively with 30 seconds.  Any ideas will be
appreciated.  Thanks, Lynn.

Lynn Moony
Johannesburg, South Africa