Date:
Fri, 1 Nov 1996 16:31:06 -0800
I am behind on reading my posts, so pardon if this has been done to
death. But, I have often wondered if the reason BFg reduces br. cancer,
not only because of the hormonal effect, but also because Bfg allows the
breasts to be "flushed" or cleansed of this fluid that is always there.
If a woman does not BF, but in turn binds the breasts (which sounds
extremely unhealthy to me), she not only does not allow a "flushing" but
has a temporary increase in the breast fluid that, still, is not
removed.
Make sense to anyone but me?
--
Lechia Davis, RNC, ACCE, IBCLC