From:
Ros Escott <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Jul 1997 09:01:48 +0000
I am working on compiling a set of international "statements" on
breastfeeding.

Does anyone have anything out of the World Summit for Social
Development (March 95) and Fourth World Conference on Women
(Beijing Sept 95)?  Anything more recent?  I understand the statement
from the WABA Forum is not out yet, although I will try them direct.
Please email me privately (as well as to the list) as I am working on
a tight deadline and not keeping up too well with Lactnet. Thanks in
advance.

Ros Escott BAppSc IBCLC
Tasmania Australia