From:
Patrica Young <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Nov 1998 20:52:42 -0500
My 4th (1st "really" bf) had his fussy time in am.  He used to start around
9 am and go on for 2 hours.  I used to watch Donohue (new show then :-) and
switch sides on commercial breaks (they weren't so often then!)  By the
time I got him settled the day was half over and I was exhausted.  I had a
huge oversupply problem, he usually only nursed one side at a time, gained
extraordinarily, and I had repeated bouts of mastitis.  He was a fussy high
need baby (his girl friend read the Fussy Baby Book and asked if he was a
high need baby.  We decided he still is!  Sincerely, Pat in SNJ