From:
Jo-Anne Elder <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Aug 2000 20:15:34 -0500
Re:
"Date:    Wed, 2 Aug 2000 11:00:30 -0400

> From:    Marie Biancuzzo <[log in to unmask]>
> Subject: Re: ban breastfeeding group???
>
> THIS IS TRUE!!!!
>
> I called the phone number in New York! I got only a recording, but the
> recording said it was the Citizens Against Breastfeeding".

and Regina said:"The answering machine also stated thatthis is a "privately" funded
group, and therefore not looking for donations
(?? they don't need money??), but are taking applications for positions in
their field offices in NY, Chicago and LA".

Hey, what's surprising about that? AIM manufacturers, pharmaceutical companies and
certain fundamentalist groups (don't mean to dis true Christians, I mean the ones my
Christian friend shuns) have made piles of money. It's the rest of us who support
and practise BF who work on little or nothing.
Jo-Anne